1. “Members” shall mean those who perform procedures for membership registration prescribed by IRISO and who are approved by IRISO after IRISO has completed the necessary screening process and procedures.
2. Application for Membership
To use the Service, applicants shall perform procedures for membership application prescribed by IRISO. IRISO may not approve membership registration in the event that any misstatements, omissions or false statements are included in the registration information required by IRISO, or in the event that IRISO has suffered any disadvantage, and in the event that anyone who does not belong to a corporation apply for membership. Applicants are deemed to have agreed to the Terms at the time of application for membership.
3. Notification of Modification
In the event that Members wish to modify to the registration information, Members shall promptly notify IRISO in accordance with the procedures prescribed by IRISO. IRISO shall not assume any responsibilities in the event that Members have suffered any disadvantages due to their failure to submit a notice.
Members may withdraw from membership by request submission.
In the event that Members fall under any one of the following items below, IRISO may cancel the membership without prior notice.
(1) in the event that any false statements are included in the registration information
(2) in the event that Members violate other Terms, regulations and so on, separately provided by IRISO or other laws, notifications and so on
(3) in the event that Members conduct activities stated in Article 6
(4) in the event that IRISO deems other activities of Members as breach of the Terms
(5) in the event that IRISO deems Members as inappropriate
Membership registration and the use of the Service are free of charge unless otherwise specified by IRISO as chargeable services.
(1) Members shall assume all responsibilities for management and use of the user IDs and passwords required for use of the Service.
(2) Members shall not transfer or lend the user IDs and passwords to a third party.
(3) IRISO shall not assume any liability in the event that Members have suffered loss or damage that is caused by Members’ misuse and mismanagement, or unauthorized use of the user IDs and passwords by a third party.
(4) In the event that IRISO or its group companies have suffered loss or damage that is caused by Members’ use of the authenticated information of their own (including the unauthorized use of a third party), Members shall indemnify IRISO or its group companies for loss or damage.
Members shall not engage in the following when using the Service
(1) Activities such as falsifying usable information provided by the Service
(2) Activities such as transmitting or writing harmful computer programs and so on
(3) Activities that lead to misrepresent IRISO by sending, receiving or writing information
(4) Activities that infringe or threaten to infringe the rights of IRISO or a third party
(5) Activities that disparage, slander, or disgrace IRISO or a third party
(6) Activities that cause or threaten to cause disadvantages, or loss or damage to IRISO or a third party
(7) Activities such as disclosing information, documents, figures and so on that hinder public order and good customs
(8) Other activities that violate or threaten to violate the law
(9) Activities that interfere with operation of the Service that IRISO provides
(10) The Service reserves the right to delete information stated in Clauses 1 to 9 above or other information that IRISO deems inappropriate for its Service operation.
IRISO may suspend provision of the whole or part of the Service without prior notice or Members’ agreement in the following situations.
(1) in the event that system maintenance or construction is necessary.
(2) in the event that IRISO fails to operate the Service because a fire, power failure, natural disaster, accident, and other emergency cases happen or threaten to happen.
(3) in the event that IRISO deems it necessary to suspend the Service for operational or other reasons.
IRISO does not warranty the accuracy of the information that IRISO provides.
Intellectual property rights including copyrights, trademarks, and design rights and others related to information such as texts, images, and photos and others provided by the Service (hereinafter referred to as “Copyrighted Works and others”), belong to IRISO or its information providers. Members may be entitled to use the Copyrighted Works and others of IRISO or its information providers that are obtained through their use of the Service not beyond the scope of intended use specified by IRISO or that of private use specified by the Copyright Law.
1.IRISO shall not assume any liability for loss or damage suffered by Members or a third party that arises from delay, interruption, or termination of provision of the Service for any reason whatsoever.
2.In the event that Members have caused loss or damage to other Members or a third party, or dispute with other Members or a third party while using the Service, Members shall settle such cases at their own expenses and responsibility and shall not cause any inconvenience or loss or damage to IRISO.
3.IRISO shall not assume any liability for loss or damage suffered by Members that is caused by a communication failure that has occurred while using the Service or by the unauthorized access of other Members or a third party.
2.In the event that IRISO modifies the Terms in accordance with the provisions of Article 548-4 of the Civil Code, IRISO shall notify Members of such modifications, the details of the modified Terms, and the effective date by using a way that IRISO deems appropriate, such as posting on the website or sending e-mails.
1.In the event that IRISO has suffered loss or damage that is caused by Members’ breach of the Terms, such Members shall be liable to indemnify IRISO for loss or damage.
2.In the event that IRISO is required by a third party to indemnify for loss or damage that is caused by Members’ breach of the Terms, any losses and damages suffered by IRISO shall be imposed on such Members, and they shall be liable to indemnify IRISO for loss or damage.
Members shall not assign or mortgage the membership status, or rights or obligations provided by the Terms to a third party without the prior approval of IRISO.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Any conflicts related to the Service will be governed primarily under exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Yokohama.
The Japanese version will govern the relationship between Members and IRISO. In case IRISO has provided Members with translations of the Japanese language version of the Terms, in the event that there is a contradiction between the Japanese version and translations, the provisions in the Japanese version shall take precedence over any other translations.